Tell us what you would like to see to improve your IMVU experience!

Get 100,000 credits on your birthday as a present

When its your birthday you should be rewarded 100,000 credits from IMVU to make it more fun to buy new clothes for your avatar on your birthday

14,435 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Guest_MeowItsJay shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1008 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Guest_Ahasbaixlx commented  · 

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Guest_zuzisa13 commented  · 

100,000 are to many .. 2000 are good for birthday reward

• XxDeathIsMyBitchxX commented  · 

That would be such a great idea I love this idea a lot of people can't afford them so why not

• WinterRoseMistic commented  · 

That's too much. There is no way imvu would give away that much money without you being VIP

• Guest_EmblemXx commented  · 

i think it should stay the same cuz imvu willl lose money and i bet Imvu lover won't like tht

• Sol commented  · 

En sueños...

Feedback and Knowledge Base