Tell us what you would like to see to improve your IMVU experience!

Get 1000.000 promo credits everytime u log in

We can get more credits to gift ppl buy mostly a lot of stuff and u wont need vip u just enjoy the rest of ur life for how many days u will be on imvu...with all those credits :D

1,404 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BlackRedRoseReeBlackRedRoseRee shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

57 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Nikkibossy1Nikkibossy1 commented  · 

When you start to do your surveys and finish them. Your extra promo credits don't be there...

• destinydestiny commented  · 

Yeah, its okay but i would like something unlimited

• Anonymous commented  · 

Promo credits are worth pretty much nothing to creators. Obviously imvu isn't running on nothing. What kind of children are these? No common sense.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would help out and make imvu a better place

• NotoriousNotorious commented  · 

Apparently this user doesn't realize that Creators are not employees of IMVU and the only way they actually get paid is when people use credits (not promo credits) to buy things from the catalog. And even then....these Creators who basically work for pennies....don't get actual money for the credits they earn unless a Reseller buys them from them. What that means....is you have to buy credits from a Reseller to support the Creators in the site so you get that cool stuff you want to buy in the first place. Get it?

• LoversLovers commented  · 

IMVU isn't DUMB, IMVU is a company to make money. they won't give you FREE credits like that. They don't get paid for giving free stuff. so what the ****?

• SkalSkal commented  · 

Do NOT use this forum to:
        —Ask for free credits or gifts

• Smart GirlSmart Girl commented  · 

This idea So ********. IMVU could lose alot of money How can they pay their staff's if you want people to get that much money? they gonna shut down Feedback forever people abusing this Feedback for credit's.. you should really think before you and up making a dumb idea. why not use it for other thing's?? beside's being greedy all the time. is bad enough everybody made a feedback about Credit's get a f**king job Beside's being lazy your probably a teenager and living with your Mom and Dad.. smh Earn Some Credit's atleast.. do survey's

• patriciapatricia commented  · 

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• SLMSLM commented  · 

cool

• MARYZZELLAMARYZZELLA commented  · 

I need my account of me...thanks for recuperation please!!! i love imvu...

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base