Tell us what you would like to see to improve your IMVU experience!

Let Us Delete Our Old Name's Off Our Name Change History Login

Let Us Delete Our Old Name's Off Our Name Change History Login So Nobody Doesn't Have To Worry About Any Bad Problem's Nomore.

Let Us Change Our (id User Number) so nobody can't stalk us. it would be more Easy and Better For Us All.

542 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

54 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kii commented  · 

Or block people. That works just fine.

• LilPsyko commented  · 

They won't ever change user IDs and there's ways to hiding your name changes. Also I vote no on erasing name change history for the simple fact is that not gonna stop the stalkers and drama a**hats from causing you issues. Trust me ,my husband and I have been dealing with the same stalker for 6 years and she keeps making new accts . to cause trouble . so how hiding your name or changing your I'd going to stop them . especially if they hold on to one of your old messages just to keep track of you . this isn't a problem solver its more of a waste of time . when they can spend more time on considering lowering their friggen prices on their sells to the resellers prices . but then again we all know imvu is greedy

• pussy commented  · 

yes that would be a great idea

• Candii commented  · 

i agree about it

• Fry commented  · 

I know some people do get harassed even after multiple name changes, but I don't think we should just be allowed to up and change or hide our user IDs at any point in time. If it's a serious problem for someone I think they need to contact IMVU and have IMVU review the case and see if changing the user ID is an option. However, I'm not really sure IMVUs systems could support a user ID change.

As for hiding name change history, there are some reasons that would make me want to say no, but I think I'm gonna go with yes.
        If the user bothered someone or did something to someone under a different name I think that person should have the right to be able to check and see if that's the same user. However I understand that this doesn't necessarily mean anything since that user could contact them through a different account anyways. Maybe having to wait a while after a name change before you can hide it is a good idea.

I also want to note that some of my other accounts don't have their old names in their name change history because for a while if you contacted IMVU to change your name it for some reason wouldn't log.

• Rice commented  · 

Or at least make it hideable.

• Vicvu commented  · 

that's the most great idea ever

• Guest_JustQuinn97 commented  · 

stop ******* using caps with every **** word, I can't read this **** now ffs.

Edit it so I can read it too please? it's giving me headache

• LordRiccardo commented  · 

Users don't track other users by their name change history that track them by their account user numbers which never ever ever change.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base