Tell us what you would like to see to improve your IMVU experience!

OfferToro wall for easy credits

On the 'earn free credits' section, IMVU have offer wall providers(like supersonic , superrewards, Peanutlabs) where you earn free credits by doing surveys, videos,offers etc...

I've been playing another game where there another ' offer wall' provider, its called [b]OfferToro[/b].

Thing is, it was easier to earn credits with the offertoro wall compared to the ones imvu have now, so it would be amazing if IMVU add it, we can all earn more credits (:

It have much more videos and 1 click offers, which is super easy and fun for earning credits.

All of us will be able to earn more free credits every day this way, and it will also be good for IMVU since its an income source for them.

IMVU, PLEASE ADD OFFERTORO !

438 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sitarra80Sitarra80 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

27 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SurgeonSurgeon commented  · 

Why is everyone complaining about creators not benefiting from this? Credits from offers are NOT free. The people who are in charge of the offers PAY for those credits and when you EARN them, they show up as NON-PROMO credits. So this BENEFITS the creators and IMVU. It's funny creators are complainin but the thing is you've probably never even gone on the earn page to even find out how this stuff works.

And if you did participate in earning credits you would know that the people in charge of them go through a lot of trouble to make sure their offers are only done once. Who would make that much fuss over "free" credits.

And honestly creators don't help your case when you make everything about you. A small portion of IMVU's users are creators. A smaller portion are talented creators. An even smaller portion are successful talented creators. Kids who parents won't spend money on IMVU, and consumers who aren't always willing to buy credits themselves are part of the community too and a bigger part of it. So let's worry about them too, huh?

Know what you're talking about before you bash it

• Anonymous commented  · 

actually...any free credits in the site effects the creators and the economy

• LadyChekaScottLadyChekaScott commented  · 

I'm in 3 votes if it's easier then what we do already to earn credits.

• NotoriousNotorious commented  · 

Actually...any FREE credits in the site effects the Creators and the economy.

• Sitarra80Sitarra80 commented  · 

Im well aware that Creators are not employees of IMVU, and i think you didnt understand me, or maybe i didnt explain myself well...
        This have nothing to do with Creators.

IMVU already have these offerwalls (like supersonic , superrewards, Peanutlabs) , all I'm suggestion is to add this new one , which is quite good in my opinion . It have no connection to Creators.

• NotoriousNotorious commented  · 

Apparently this user doesn't realize that Creators are not employees of IMVU and the only way they actually get paid is when people use credits (not promo credits) to buy things from the catalog. And even then....these Creators who basically work for pennies....don't get actual money for the credits they earn unless a Reseller buys them from them. What that means....is you have to buy credits from a Reseller to support the Creators in the site so you get that cool stuff you want to buy in the first place. Get it?

• KrimsonKnightmareKrimsonKnightmare commented  · 

Reliable offers that won't spam the **** out of your inbox or take forever? I'm 3 votes in!

• EmmanuelleEmmanuelle commented  · 

If IMVU offers free credits, they should come from reliable providers and sources... 3 votes for this suggestion!

• HisCompanionHisCompanion commented  · 

I am for it honestly, surveys take forever and half the time you just get 10c because they want rocket scientists.

• XxMissSnowyxXXxMissSnowyxX commented  · 

While I will make a comment.. I will not add any votes to it.. As I have said on the message board as well as in reply to your message.

I am neither for not against, since a vote of even one would indicate favor towards it.. I can't do it.. just because I am neither for nor against said idea.

• YoheiYohei commented  · 

Awesome idea :3

• EndlessEndless commented  · 

That's a Good Idea ;D

• ErynaNatasyaErynaNatasya commented  · 

Yeah thats a good idea.. It hard do the the survey and preview product.. It make my PC laging..

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'm all for this if it'll help out the community

• VictoriaAlexandreaVictoriaAlexandrea commented  · 

If this is a virus free way of making more credits by helping out another site I'm more than for it!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base